All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Over the river and through the woods....

to grandpa's house we went! I just returned from my first big summer road trip, and well, while I love meeting new people, sometimes I don't love the car! I would much rather be moving Mommy!! Why do you cram me in the car seat and make me drive for hours???

Here is a look at my adventure to Virginia!

Well, of course, I find a new toy and Grandpa's that I loved, maybe that Mommy will break down and get me one!!
Look at me go!
Only 16 years until I can drive for real!
I love turning the wheel!
and of course, must test its strength and stand in it!
I got to meet many more new people, like my Great Aunt Martha
who gave me an awesome musical turtle, but best of all, I unwrapped it myself!
checking out my "3rd cousin" Jeremy (who's not in this picture, but I was certainly checking him out!)
and playing with Great Aunt Martha and 2nd cousin Laura!
3 generations of Kaslusky boys/men!
great trip-- now-- enough with the driving for a bit mommy!

2 comments:

  1. Those Kaslusky men sure know how to make pretty boys. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any children's consignment shops or a Once Upon a Child near you??? Check them out for excellent gently used toys, you might score one of those cozy coupes there! We got ours at a Once Upon a Child.

    ReplyDelete