All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

J is for Joseph....

Happy 4th of July! I hope you are celebrating today with friends and family and sporting your red white and blue! I am!!! Today, on this great day of national history, I got to learn a little history myself! Mommy and Daddy put me in the car and we drove to Fort Indiantown Gap National Cemetary. There I got to see my great-grandparent's of the Kaslusky nature, places of rest, in a great national cemetary on such a big holiday!

Below, I am pointing that J is for JOSEPH!
TWO of my great-grandparents have Joseph as part of their names! Today, we visited the Kaslusky connection, later in the summer, we will visit the Mikelonis connection!

Little Feet with some Big Shoes to fill!

Here I was checking out all my surroundings and singing a little song to my resting relatives.

The Pennsylvania Kaslusky Boys!
July 4, 2010

Enjoy your hot dogs, hamburgers, and families!
Happy Birthday America!
and Rest in Peace Mikelonis, Hodges, Faske, and Kaslusky Veterans!

No comments:

Post a Comment