All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Daddy said I have to be patient...

Yes! that is right! Daddy told me last night I have to be patient this week. Yesterday, he was telling me what was happening at our house this coming week, and taught me the word patient. Now, I will be the judge as to if I decide to be patient or not.

You see, I have to be patient this week so Mommy can continue to take down the decorations. According to Daddy, in our house we wait for the 4 Kings to come, not just the 3 Kings. If we waited until the 3 Kings arrived, our decorations would have started to come down on January 6. However, on Somerset Drive, we wait until all 4 Kings have come.... that would be Casper, Melchior, Balthasar, and Martin Luther, Jr. Since MLK Jr. came around yesterday, our outside lights were turned off last night, 6 of the 7 trees disappeared into the attic, and Mommy has spent most of today focused on packing up lights and trinkets rather than focus on me. Patient, that's me.

So, I have been patient in my swing, in my bumbo, on my playmat, and in my jumper - all the while watching Mommy take down all the amazing lights. I am so sad, I wish they could leave them all up! The house just sparkles at night and I love to look at all the lights inside and out!

So, I am trying to be patient. And now you must as well, because I am not being patient in the photo department! So no pictures today! Just my little letter.

Love,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment