All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Our crazy trip to the Sunshine State-- Part 1!

This is part 1 of a series on our crazy trip!

Last Tuesday, December 29, Mommy and Daddy packed me into the car at 4:15 am and we were off on an adventure! I had never taken a long trip before so I must say, Mommy and Daddy were overly brave and crazy! It was a last minute trip that was in the works for two weeks, and of course, pending everyday on our health and my happiness! Well, Tuesday arrived and believe it or not --- they decided it was a go! Monday night they made Grandma, Grandpa, Nick and Adrienne come over to entertain me so they could run around and do things (that was my first clue something was up!) and I proceeded to start to make things difficult by having a royal scream off! But, after I was fed and bathed, I was happy as a mouse (Mickey that is!)

Here I am riding in the car on our first day of traveling! I had a good time playing and reading with Mommy in the car!!! Not to mention actually napping for a full solid 2 hours twice a day!!! Our first day of traveling we drove until 9pm - when we finally stopped in Palm Coast- 1.5 hours from Disney!


Another perk to driving in the car was our quick 20 min stretch periods where I got to stretch out on the cooler!!

And we can't forget having my diaper changed multiple times in the van! Hehe!
Day 2 of traveling we enter the Walt Disney World Resort at 9:30 am!!! YIPEEEE

Waiting on the Boardwalk at Disney to meet Great Aunt Dorothy and Great Uncle Pen
Part two coming tomorrow!!! I need to take a nap!!! ;-) Happy 2010 - Love Joseph!

No comments:

Post a Comment