The past two weeks have been full of adjusting to not traveling and having normal days! So guess what that Mommy did again--- MORE PICTURES! Here are some of my favorites!
Serious Joseph last week-- week 14
Mommy put me on the awesome glider chair in my room and took my pictures.... turns out- when she swiveled me around -she happened to catch this awesome photo -- all created by the beauty of sunlight!
Silly me, makes it look like I am holding the camera and reached it out to photograph myself!
Week 15 --- flirting with the camera!
Showing off my ability to be a drool bucket!

So fun watching him change as the weeks go by! Sounds like you had a great time in Disney -- we are taking our kids this coming December and though I've never been a huge WDW fan, I am super excited about it!
ReplyDelete