All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Blue / White Day 2010!

Last week, Mommy and Daddy packed me up in the car and we drove to PSU for the annual Blue/White Day! Here I am driving up to PSU!

Their hope was to take me into the big stadium for the first time, but -- the weather had other plans! We did get to enjoy some walk around time when we arrived, Mommy and Daddy got to eat some Prospector Ribs (yummmy looking! can't wait till I can eat those!), we saw Rachel and her friends tailgating, and then - the second the sky got dark and the winds picked up-- Mommy and Daddy flew me to the car! Which was ok- because I got to eat and get my diaper changed!

Well, as if that hadn't been enough for the day - they took me to the Nittany Lion Shrine to get my picture taken. Now, I must say - they have forced me to get my picture taken with some strange things the past 29 weeks of my life-- but this just seemed a little silly! But, never fear -- that Daddy hoisted me up on the Lion and Mommy snapped a zillion pictures! Don't worry- I didn't get overly excited and act all cute but somehow - she did manage to get one decent picture out of me!
I fear in 18 years when I am headed off to PSU though, the below picture may haunt me!
(are you realllly sure I should be sitting on this thing?)
But don't worry- we ended the day with some shopping (and I of course made out!) and we headed home!

Then on Tuesday-- we celebrated my 7 month Birthday!

That's all folks! more later! I have some good ideas for this coming week's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment