All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Oh my, I can pull up so high!

So, I must say, I think I am quite cool! In less than 1 and 1/2 weeks I have started and mastered crawling AND I can pull myself up! What started on Sunday, as pulling up on something low (like my piano), has turned into a masterful work by today!! And I am not even feeling my best! Just think of the chaos I can cause when I am feeling 100%!!!

starting off (this is Daddy's dresser by the way!)

making sure Mom is truly capturing this event
(don't worry- the video camera was going too!)

getting closer!

WOWZERS!! MADE IT!

Oh yea! Look at me! I am so very very strong!!
Look out furniture.... here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment