All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Tickling them ivories....

I may not have loved my voice lesson, but I sure do love my own baby grand piano!! I love to turn the pages of music, and I really like all the wonderful sounds I can play!!!
These are pictures from my very first piano experience!


Future Pianist?
Probably, because Mommy wasn't a good piano player--
so I am going to be better than her!

Loving the music!
i also love the real piano, but that requires help getting up that high.
I prefer my independent baby grand!

Happy Monday World!

No comments:

Post a Comment