All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Silly on Saturday....

silly i was, silly today! silly on saturday! a new post HOO-RAY!
sitting and scooting and speedy crawl-doing
i'm so strong and silly and smiling and cooing!


Now here I'm standing and smiling oh yes,
a new trick I have, crib jumping's the best!

8th months i turned thursday, so here I am posed,
for my monthly "watch me grow" but you can't see my toes!

Outside then I went on this pretty hot day,
and I still agree "grass pullings" the way!

A new place they put me, right on the front "stoop"
a bench where I sat to capture "see still has NO tooth!"

The day has ended a good one I say,
here's my encore performance - what a fab day!

silly i was, silly today! silly on saturday! now its the end of today!
sitting and scooting and speedy crawl-doing
has wiped me out -
so now what are YOU doing?


1 comment:

  1. you are one busy busy adorable bouncing baby boy!!

    ReplyDelete