All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

End of Summer, LOBSTER BAKE!!!


Today was the last day of Summer 2010. What a great summer! So many fun things I got to do!
Since Mommy hates the last day of summer, apparently the rule is, "DO SOMETHING FUN!" and usually with amazing friends. SO - Daddy decided LOBSTER/CLAM BAKE! And, I agreed, since I had the perfect wardrobe piece for such an occasion! (thanks great aunt dorothy and great uncle pen! this post is for you!)

So, Mommy put me in my appropriate onesie, and Daddy called up our dear friends, the "R's" and BAMM! LOBSTER PARTY! Next year, Graham and I are eating too!

Meeting my first LIVE LOBSTER!

This creature is amazing! AND AFRAID OF ME! When I crawled towards it, it went backwards!

"No Dadee, I want this one!"

Our 4 lobsters and me! (Graham was too little to be in the picture, next year Graham!)

Daddy getting ready to steam the first two!

Finished product..... the "last supper" of freedom!

"how do I do this?"
don't worry, I stuck to my turkey and veggies! next year i'm eating lobster too! (but I will need a bigger lobster shirt great aunt dorothy! and great uncle pen- maybe you can come teach these parents of mine how to really eat lobster!)

No comments:

Post a Comment