All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Our Thursday Adventure....


.....took us to Annapolis to visit the "Z's", who know Ma and Da from PSU days. I got to meet the little "Z's", "B" and "L" and we had a great time playing. I really liked "L's" hugs! Here I am playing at a fountain at the Naval Academy!

Can you imagine that that crazy Mama of mine never got a picture of my new friends and I together? Grr! I can't believe it! So instead, I will show you the very cool gift the "Z's" gave me! A bath time fountain! It is very cool and I love it!

I mean really? How does the water do this? I am amazed! I love to run my fingers through the running water!

Phantom of the Bathtub??
Thanks for a great day Z family! B- a video of the bath fountain will be emailed to you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking the same thing J about the lack of photos!!! That's OK, next time!!! And I'm glad you like the little bath tub fountain!! I think we'll have to get one for our house too!!!

    ReplyDelete