All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

So much to share... monday 7/26

Since there are so many pictures to share, I will share a few each day! we actually arrived at the beach on sunday the 25th after getting up verrrrry early to beat traffic and for my best car riding experience. after arriving, we visited with great uncle vince, spent some time at the mall waiting to check in (since it was 105 degrees outside!) then, we played in the pool.

these photos are from our first full day on the beach, monday, july 26th.
i really did love the sand.

I contemplated boogie boarding...
and I took a siesta on the beach in my fancy cabana!
this is the life!

1 comment: