All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Pa-Pa-Pa-Penn State FOREVER!!!

The end of our our amazing PSU day was lots of fun, we did a little PSU photo Safari and I got to see more campus sights!

Do you remember this post? from my first blue white game? Well, the below photo was taken at the end of April, my first lion shrine picture! 7 months old....


here I am at 10 1/2 months LOVING the lion shrine! and oh, so big!
first family lion shrine photo!

for the future that we wait....



anxiously awaiting September 4th, when I can see the legend run onto the field.
Hum, maybe he'll let me run with him!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the one with the Penn State wall....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it- he is sooo cute and getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete